- deployed with Jaipho 0.60.01
- fixed issue with broken vertical align after orientation was changed and back
- default value for CHECK_ORIENTATION_INTERVAL changed at 200 ms
- gallery list view now is enlarged to whole iPhone screen
- jaipho css - new selector #gallery-list, changed selector .splash-screen
- html template - both templates (index and list) are changed a bit
- deployed with Jaipho 0.60
- android browsers are considered as supported now
- dynamic size - instead of css hardcoded sizes, Jaipho determines the size automatically.
There is no need for -ipad.css files for iPad support. This feature also makes possible to
run Jaipho smoothly on Android devices. Actually now it is possible to run Jaipho on all modern
browsers, no matter of device it is behind, including desktop ones.
- minor fixes and improovements
This version implements the smooth scroll feature as described in http://www.jaipho.com/content/smoother-scroll-jaipho article. Just for reminder, css translation used for image scroll is now switched to its 3d variant which relies on iPhone 3d graphic processor.
But there is one more, also cool, feature - sticky finger effect (not sure if this is a right name for it). When you move your finger on the screen, the image follows it.
Now it really begins to look like native app.
- animation is performed with css 3d translations, which is much smoother
- simplified slider table structure - no spacers and dummy.gif
- css slightly changed - removed now deprecated css selectors for slider table
- added sticky finger feature on image slider
- in Pipho_FileManager added missing require_once statement for including ItemNotExistsException source
- deployed with Jaipho 0.55
At last, here is the version which works on iPad too. Although iPad is released few months ago, I think it was worth of waiting because there are few another cool features which were many times requested through contact form or comments on articles.
Let's see them one by one.
- iPad support in Pipho_DeviceInfo by giving the right screen size for iPad and through isIpad() method
- distributed with list.php which displays all image galleries list
- new constant PIPHO_PHOTOS_FOLDER_DESTINATION enables to feature to have the source images on other location on disc drive
- new constant PIPHO_JAIPHO_THEME to select one from two available themes: Default and iUI
- as now there are two templates, configuration is extracted to two config files: _config_pipho.php and _config_jaipho.php
- added jaipho-ipad.css which contains iPad screen size values
- navi button images are defined in css (was defined in html)
- added list.html with template for listing galleries
- distributed with two templates: Default and iUI